Our lab power supply is rated to deliver up to 60V at 5A.
A picture of our lab power supply
This is a great general purpose power supply for use when building and prototyping electronic circuits.
Induction Class: Green Tool (No Induction Required)
Max Power: Up to 300w
Max Output: 60v at 5A
No induction required.
A quick reference guide is included below to assist you.
Note: never play with electricity unless you know what you are doing. Even at low voltages you can still receive a shock! Please ask staff for assistance if you've never used this tool before.
- Make sure your circuit is not connected to the power supply.
- Turn on the main power switch on the front.
- Set the voltage limit. Turn the current limit all the way down, then back half a turn.
- Connect the ground and positive power rail carefully.
- Increase the current limit (if needed) after verifying everything is hooked up correctly.
- Watch the power supply at all times while it is powering something.
- Never leave the power supplys unatended if it is switched on.
- Never use the power supply to charge a battery unless you have checked with staff first.
- Turn off the main power switch on the front.
- Unplug your circuit.
- Neatly loop the cables over the top of the power supply.